18548Re: [PanoToolsNG] Silly question about keyboard shortcuts

  • pau.cc
    Mar 8, 2008
      Also in some keyboard layouts as the spanish the sign "?" is done by
      pressing shift-'.
      Also if a user don't know how to use a panorama I doubt will know how
      to ask for help. Would be easier to put a small phrase telling the
      basics of VR as Pleinpot do.

      pau valiente
      www.pau.cc