18539Re: [PanoToolsNG] Silly question about keyboard shortcuts

  • Ken Warner
    Mar 8, 2008
      I think a more important question is what should be the default
      short cut key to a Help page.

      If that one short cut key was standardized, then it would be
      less important to make every pano viewer conform to one
      standard user interface. The later would be nice but
      it is unrealistic to expect different development groups from
      different companies/organizations to agree on anything let
      alone such a fundamental issue as a standard UI.

      All those separate entities might be able to agree on one key
      because it would be to their advantage to do so. And on my
      keyboard, there's already a key labeled Help.