18441good way to post QTVR on the web?

  • huckrorick
    Mar 4, 2008
      I have been trying to post some QTVR panoramas on the web. Many
      people have had problems viewing them. I've displayed 2 ways: 1.
      Creating a hyperlink to the .mov file, 2. With an html method
      recommended by Erik at
      http://www.apple.com/quicktime/tutorials/embed.html

      Can the website check if they have the necessary plug-ins and if not
      direct them to a download? If so, how is this done?

      I would like to
      • have a thumbnail that people can click on that will take them
      to the QTVR panorama (preferably full screen or maximum resolution of
      the QTVR)
      • Have some kind of progress bar or something to show them that
      the .mov file is downloading
      • Check if they have the necessary plugin and direct them to
      the download if they don't.
      • Have instructions on the screen that tell them to click and
      drag to pan the image and how to zoom and how to go back.

      Can anyone tell me how this can be done?

      Thanks,

      Huck
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic