18435RE: [PanoToolsNG] Re: How much do you charge for a VR??

  • Chris Thomas
    Mar 4, 2008
      Hi Yannis.

      I'm a member of CAPIC and I don't sell my copyright on Panos to clients
      either.

      As you suggested.. I license the usage. The rate that I'm implimenting in
      Calgary and Vancouver is:

      *A "Capture" fee of $600.00.
      *Panos shot on the day of the "Capture" are licensed for $500.00/ year.
      *They can license 1 ........ several or none, if they like..
      Nobody has ever not licensed at least 1!

      I don't "host" the panos.... I turn over a web ready folder with .swf and
      xml files.
      I use FPP for this.

      Cheers
      chris