18423Re: How much do you charge for a VR??

  • panotonic01
    Mar 4, 2008
      Hi all,

      I think $ 250 is a good starting point. Underneath, possibly for real
      estate agents, for 3 to 6 months using, the time of the sale process.

      After everything is expandable depending on the complexity of
      shooting.So no limit for the maximum. I will be glad to hear someone
      sell a Vr for $5000.

      But I would like for mines nexts submissions, add a cost to use the
      VR for a period of time such as:
      $ 200 additional on production costs for 3 years of use , $ 300 for 5
      years, etc., but never a lifetime, VRs still property of the
      photographer.
      Fee is expandable if the compagny is international or local.

      It s the rule that applies photographers authors like CAPIC (THE
      CANADIAN ASSOCIATION OF PHOTOGRAPHERS AND ILLUSTRATORS IN
      COMMUNICATIONS).

      It is in my opinion the way to do so that our work is a reward its
      fair value.
      I hope to encourage more of a demarche in this and especially Jean
      Pierre and Yuval, because we are in the same area. For this benefit
      to all if we go in this direction billing and enhance our rights.

      Any reactions of people who already use this system?

      I hope to be understand with my little english and especially by my
      customers coming.

      Yannis
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic