18378Re: How much do you charge for a VR??

  • jeanpierrelavoie
    Mar 2, 2008
      I consider a VR, in my case, to be a Flash or Quick Time movie for
      internet resolution (around 6000 x 3000 pixels equirectangular
      projection), not high resolution. I supply a small thumbnail image
      for the VR so that the customer integrates it on his own in his

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Nelson Mendes" <nmendes@...>
      > This is a helpful topic, and it's nice to know what are the prices
      > charged for a VR all over the world (I'm in Portugal).
      > Now, my question is, what do you consider "a VR"? Is it the group of
      > photos taken (say, 6+2 photos) stitched to a panorama?
      > Or do you generate the QTVR's or another kind of display method for
      > VR? If so, do you provide alternative size movies? (Like one low
      > resolution and one full res).
      > I think all these factors contribute to the final price and it's
      > to know what "packages" are you providing.
      > Nelson Mendes
      > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "jeanpierrelavoie" <j_plavoie@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > That's a good question I keep asking myself since I started to
      > > VR and have customers. It is not an easy question depending on
      > > you live and what is the market you shoot for. Here in Canada, I
      > > say from $250 to $500 canadian dollars. Is it too low, is it too
      > > high? What do you think about it?
      > >
      > > Any thoughts are welcome!

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic