18371Re: How much do you charge for a VR??

  • Nelson Mendes
    Mar 2, 2008
      This is a helpful topic, and it's nice to know what are the prices
      charged for a VR all over the world (I'm in Portugal).

      Now, my question is, what do you consider "a VR"? Is it the group of
      photos taken (say, 6+2 photos) stitched to a panorama?
      Or do you generate the QTVR's or another kind of display method for
      VR? If so, do you provide alternative size movies? (Like one low
      resolution and one full res).
      I think all these factors contribute to the final price and it's nice
      to know what "packages" are you providing.

      Nelson Mendes

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "jeanpierrelavoie" <j_plavoie@...>
      wrote:

      > That's a good question I keep asking myself since I started to produce
      > VR and have customers. It is not an easy question depending on where
      > you live and what is the market you shoot for. Here in Canada, I would
      > say from $250 to $500 canadian dollars. Is it too low, is it too
      > high? What do you think about it?
      >
      > Any thoughts are welcome!

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic