18369Re: How much do you charge for a VR??

  • eli20sf
    Mar 2, 2008
      I'd love to hear more about pricing. It's all relative to the "end
      product". But for a high quality, full screen QTVR/FLASH tour with
      minimal errors - I'm also curious what other's are charging. I use a
      Nikon D200 and 10.5 fisheye, with the 360precision head and Stitcher
      5.6 software. Most of the above equipment has been in my hands for
      only 2 months now. I'm trying to figure out what price point to set
      or how to have pricing differentiate between real estate and
      business/hospitality. I'd love to hear more about people's pricing
      -and how they came to their price point decisions.

      I'm considering doing an hourly rate and just standing by that - but
      I'm not sure if that's what people want to see/hear. Please continue
      to share on this :)

      Take care,

      Eli
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic