18355Re: How much do you charge for a VR?? More

  • Paul
    Mar 2, 2008
      Hi Dave,
      Thanks for sharing, yes your pricing page is a good clear starter with
      room to move both up and down depending on needs.

      Can you post a link to a sample of your "Standard 5" includes??

      Do you provide just full screen in Flash 9 and Qt or multi sizes?
      I guess the html provided is the full screen series with the choosen
      web designer creating the webpages and simply inserting the pano
      objects... or do you provide a full linked tour with map etc...

      Sorry for all the questions but we have been pricing based on the
      clients needs but really need to come up with some packages that work
      for the client and us. We need to reduce the leakage of doing to much
      in the "extras" like html, multi sizes etc which we have missed out on
      charging for as it may not have been clear from the outset..

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Dave 360texas.com"
      <texas360dave@...> wrote:
      > Since we set our price point we find we are attracting a different
      > client group.. like advertising agencies and other professional studio
      > photographers who do not have the time or need to learn panorama
      > imaging... so they outsource for their project.
      > http://www.360texas.com/services/info.htm
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic