18354Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Manfrotto 3416 Leveling Base

  • Luca Vascon
    Mar 2, 2008
      Levelling legs is a technique that requires training and practice, and
      maybe someone who teaches the trick. Like framing and levelling with the
      Rollei or Hasselblad without the prism, you have to think and act at the
      mirror.
      I've more problems with coaxial locks like Feisol and Gitzo.... but I
      was out of money when Feisol were cheap and now I repent!!! that is a
      really good tripod, and a really good ballhead.