17413RE: [PanoToolsNG] Re: a new mars panorama in High-res!!

  • Sacha Griffin
    Feb 1, 2008
      Really? I didn’t know you had to install quicktime to use an ipod.

      All I know, is I haven’t seen quicktime video in nearly a year while browsing websites. If you don’t need quicktime for video, VR is the only thing left being published using quicktime.

      Since quicktime hasn’t been updated for VR in years, it’s given up on that end too. Plus Quicktime has been updated to DROP support of advanced functions used in VR. Counting this, I don’t see what the point is anymore of supporting it.

      But enough of thread highjacking. If it wasn’t for the bloatware which is quicktime being attached to ipod, quicktime would be long forgotten.

      Sorry again for the thread highjacking. Please do not reply, under this thread. I just wanted to see a panorama.

      Sacha Griffin

      Southern Digital Solutions LLC

      http://www.southern-digital.com

      http://www.seeit360.net