17412Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: a new mars panorama in High-res!!

  • AYRTON - avi
    Feb 1, 2008
      On 2/1/08, Sacha Griffin <sachagriffin@...> wrote:
      > You have any non-quicktime versions?
      > I've decided on eliminating quicktime and java on all production computers.
      > No more security issues, long downloads, long plugin loads, , only a small
      > percentage of websites are still using these technologies, and fractional
      > percentage of clients have it installed as well.

      Sacha I must disagree with you.
      It seems that you're not reading what is selling today at stores :-)

      iPODs are being sold at millions , I repeat millions at the stores !

      And ALL of them MEANS :
      - That ONE more person,
      probably your Client, or his son, or his wife ...

      MUST install QuickTime to use it !

      iTUNES depend on QuickTIme !!!

      How can you say it's not everywhere ???

      Check the sales :-)

      Cheers

      AYRTON
      using both QT and Flash !
      waiting for Deval on MAC :-)

      > Well, I might have to install java.. one day, but I might get lucky.
      >

      > Sacha Griffin
      >
      > Southern Digital Solutions LLC
      >
      > http://www.southern-digital.com
      >
      > http://www.seeit360.net