15971Re: new international rule about batteries

  • pjb74nz
    Jan 1, 2008
      I would have thought it would be easier and cheaper to force the
      manufacturers to make safe batteries than have to check millions of
      passengers each year.

      Peter Banks
      NZ

      > Sometime around 1/1/08 (at 19:26 +0000) Jean-Marc Paratte said:
      >
      > >Read "GUIDE TO RULES EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2008"
      > >at end of this page:
      >
      ><http://safetravel.dot.gov/whats_new_batteries.html>http://safetravel
      .dot.gov/whats_new_batteries.html

      > Well, Scooby Doo! For a site that's got so much specific detail
      > that's spectacularly unhelpful. :-)
      >
      > But with a quick look at

      http://www.camerahacker.com/Definitions/Battery_Capacity_Conversion.sh
      tml