15387Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Enblend 3.0 memory problem

  • Eric O'Brien
    Dec 10, 2007
      Enblend can be found at <http://sourceforge.net/projects/enblend/>

      Compiled versions for Windows, plus source.

      Click "Download" and choose "Browse All Files." Then the page loads,
      scroll down a bit.

      The newest files in this package are dated January 27, 2007.

      MacPorts has version 2.5.

      Fink has a version called "3.0-11"

      eo

      On Dec 1, 2007, at 3:26 AM, dmgalpha wrote:

      >> Well Thanks anyway, at least I know the author now.
      >> I have to say I find it very weird that the development of a
      > component like Enblend is
      >> taken care of by just a couple of people who just do it for fun.
      >> And it is even difficult for people without insight in it to find
      > the download.
      >>

      > I find it weird that you find it weird. A lot of open source and free
      > software is build in the spare time of their developers.
      >
      > I spent several hours today trying to compile the latest enblend under
      > OS X. I now have an info file for fink and a tar source file with the
      > latest CVS if anybody wants to compile it (and has a properly
      > configured unstable branch of fink 10.4).
      >
      > --
      > daniel m. german
      > silvernegative.com

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic