15147Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Enblend 3.0 memory problem

  • AYRTON - avi
    Dec 1, 2007
      On 12/1/07, Hans Nyberg <hans@...> wrote:

      > With PTGui you can get a 50% boost in speed by using Enblend 3.0 and with mostly the
      > same identical blending result.

      So Hans you're saying that it's probably a good idea to use it with my
      ptgui pro instead of the 1.3 or the 2.5 version that I'm using now
      ???

      > Just take a look at Photoshop's autoblend feature which is even faster and with similar or
      > better results than Smartblend.

      On this the way to go is ask for a layers output from ptgui and them
      blend it using CS3 autoblend ???
      I've tried once and I did not like the result, but I'll give it another try.

      AYRTON

      > Hans

      AYRTON 21-9982.6313 www.ayrton.com
      Ladeira de Nossa Senhora, 214 / sl. 101 www.vrfolio.com