15145Re: How control points are determined in bracketed shots using PTGUI

  • verifone411
    Dec 1, 2007
      Well ow we are going to the question of why I did what I did, rather
      than why does it do what it does... I am just trying to figure out
      why it does what it does. I doubt I will take 9 HDR image shots too
      often anyway.

      I would also seem to think that if one could pre align the pictures
      in the program via low res preview that woudl save computing time as
      well.

      Or does it do it already based on the order of which they are loaded?

      Thank you

      KieranMullen

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Sacha Griffin"
      <sachagriffin@...> wrote:

      > OK sure, but you don't need to start using hdr, to create a
      template since,
      > as you said they are linked.
      >
      > You can apply on cp template from an ldr to an hdr project, and
      then link
      > and save, and it should work fine.
      >
      > And yes, the cp generator wastes time computing CP on images it
      will never
      > use.
      >

      > Sacha Griffin
      > www.southern-digital.com