15077Re: [PanoToolsNG] 40D vs XTi for panos

  • bigwade
    Nov 29, 2007
      Hi Roger,
      If you can, try to compare higher Iso's
      The rebel xti or 400D has some more noise at high Iso's. 100-200 is oké
      If that is not important and you will get a FF also, it's maybe not a bad
      idea to go for the XTi and get a new Nodal Ninja NN5 as a bonus.
      Perfectly oké for the new FF set also, no extra (360P) investments.
      Hey, it isn't a 360P but with a lot smaller footprint and a good starting
      template it will do the job.
      Have Fun !