14037Re: Announcing Panoramas from Nepal & India

  • Justin Imhoff
    Oct 31, 2007
      Hi Vivek,

      Thanks for your comments.

      I am using a Manfrotto 679B monopod with a Nodal Ninja 2 head and a
      Tokina 10-17mm fisheye lens. I can do a full 360 with 6 shots around
      + 1 zenith and 1 nadir. For the monopod shots I usually need to take
      a step back and shoot another nadir image in order to cap it
      completely.

      Regards,

      Justin

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Vivek Dev Burman <vdb123@...>
      wrote:

      > > Thanks for looking and I welcome any feedback and/or questions
      you may have for me.

      > > Regards,
      > >
      > > Justin Imhoff
      >
      > Hi Justin,
      >
      > Very nice Pano's. There is great clarity in the air which is rare
      for
      > India. Nepal is always very clear. I love the early morning feel of
      the
      > Taj Mahal.
      >
      > What kind of pole are you using ? & how many shots around.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Vivek
      >
      > Next time you are in India look me up if you come east.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic