13302Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Panorama people in Vancouver Island?

  • Bill Acosta
    Oct 3, 2007
      Hi Uri,
      I am not an organizer too, but I am willing to learn ho to put this events together.
      The key here is, how many people are willing to come to the West Coast. Lets entertain this thought!

      Any comments?
      Bill

      uri-cogan <uri@...> wrote: --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Bill Acosta <tazu1000@...> wrote:

      > My Name is Guillermo(Bill) Acosta and Yes I live here in Victoria,
      BC, Canada (Vancouver Island). There are a few pano lovers who are
      professional photographers, enthusiast and hobbies (like myself) is
      just matter of them stepping out.

      I live on Salt Spring Island, between Vancouver (the city) and
      Vancouver Island (Victoria).

      A West Coast gathering? nice idea, but I'm no organizer. Meanwhile
      I'll be happy to meet with other panographers who live or are visiting
      our area.