13239RE: [PanoToolsNG] Re: QTVR Player Dead?

  • Sacha Griffin
    Oct 1, 2007
      For legacy content I would say so.

      Its an amazing time, not to have to worry about plugins any more or even
      detection scripts.

      Except for the spiv viewer, which can do some interesting things too that
      flash can't do, you can forget about the rest.

      Sacha Griffin
      www.southern-digital.com
      www.seeit360.net
      www.ezphotosafe.com