12904Re: 375 panos from ANWR

  • R Stoney
    Sep 17, 2007
      I was on a PC 1.4Ghz 512mb memory using PTgui and Realviz Stitcher.
      I have just converted to Macbook Pro 2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo with 2GB
      sdram. I have no software for the Mac OS. I shot raw with a Canon 5d
      using the 17mm on the 17-40. I don't have excess funds right now and I
      was looking into Hugin with autopano sift, but I am not a developer
      and it looks quite complicated to install the autopano sift.
      I was wondering what other people used.. but more targeted answer
      would be greatly appreciated as well

      Thanks,
      R Stoney

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Pat Swovelin <Panoramas@...> wrote:

      > On 9/16/2007 11:38 PM, R Stoney rambled on about ...:
      > > Matt, That sounds like exactly what I would love to do!
      > > I have just returned from a cross country road trip where I shot a
      > > bunch of 360's in some of our National Parks. I am sitting here with a
      > > hard drive full and no stitching workflow put together yet. I have
      > > tried Realviz Stitcher, but my old computer cannot complete a full
      > > resolution stitch, it just locks up. I have had some success with
      > > PTGui and limited success with Hugin. I am really interested to hear
      > > some anwers to your inquiry. Would some experienced panagraphers offer
      > > their workflow as suggestions?
      > What computer do you have (OS, CPU, RAM, etc.)? Knowing that we can
      > give you a more targeted answer.
      >

      > Pat Swovelin
      > Cool Guy @ Large

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic