12572Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: How to show Panoramas on WindowsMobile6 PPC?

  • Keith Martin
    Sep 2, 2007
      Sometime around 2/9/07 (at 12:58 -0400) Yuval Levy said:

      >for mobile computing / VR demo I would get an x86-based subnotebook
      >rather than a PDA with a weaker CPU.

      I certainly agree with regards to getting work done, but it is
      *incredibly* useful to be able to carry a VR demo machine around in
      my pocket.

      I wouldn't try to write an article on the iPhone, and I wouldn't use
      it for my main email machine either. But I would use it for *quick*
      messaging (SMS, IM, email), *simple* browsing, playing music... and
      of course making phone calls. :-)

      There is the concern of combining too many things and ending up with
      a jack-of-all-trades device. But I think the iPhone has trancended
      that; it is proving to be at least pretty good at its multiple core
      functions. I think it'd do me. And I'll just have to use the Ameo for
      VRs, dangit. :-)