12571Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: How to show Panoramas on WindowsMobile6 PPC?

  • Yuval Levy
    Sep 2, 2007
      Keith Martin wrote:
      > Yes, very frustrating. But while the phone I have now can play VRs in
      > a large 640x480 screen - it is really not much good at all as a
      > phone! :-) I might just relegate it to being a pocket VR demo machine
      > if I got (or rather when I get) an iPhone.

      in German there is this amazing concept of the eierlegende Wollmilchsau
      <http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eierlegende_Wollmilchsau> - can't have an
      animal that is good at laying eggs, producing wool and milk and still be
      a pork.

      for the phone, I would just buy a phone with bluetooth and long battery
      life (I am very happy with my seven years old Nokia 6310i - b&w screen
      and no polydisturbing sound, although one that has a proper MP3 player
      inside could be a bonus).

      for mobile computing / VR demo I would get an x86-based subnotebook
      rather than a PDA with a weaker CPU.

      no place in my world for PDAs nor for smartphones since x86-based
      subnotebook have enough juice to go through the day and proper
      WiFi/Bluetooth connectivity with a proper display in a form factor
      equivalent to PDAs.

      Yuv
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic