12568Re: First post

  • Don French
    Sep 2, 2007
      Great article. I had not seen it before. It looks like Panorama
      Factory might be my best choice for stitching very large multi-row
      panos, although if Hugin also supports > 3G and takes advantage of
      multiple processors on Linux, I may have to create a dual boot system
      and give it a try. I don't look forward to spending a lot of time
      figuring out how to install and configure Linux though. I wonder if
      it is it worth it.

      http://tinyurl.com/ysft7u
      > for the HOWs and WHYs of why CS3 can only address 3GB RAM.
      >
      > Darn it.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic