12555Re: New Panoramas for critique

  • erik leeman
    Sep 2, 2007
      Hi Mahmood,

      Please be very careful with increasing saturation of a finished pano,
      especially if it is only 8 bits in colourdepth! You'll get ugly
      posterization (did I spell that correctly?) in clear skies and other
      relatively featureless areas if you overdo it just the slightest bit!
      It is much better to make corrected RAW-conversions (I really hope you
      work with RAW and 16-bit TIFFs) and restitch using the script you
      already have.
      I'll have a look at the others and PM you, OK?

      Regards,

      erik leeman

      (www.erikleeman.com)
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic