12547Re: New Panoramas for critique

  • Mahmood Hamidi
    Sep 1, 2007
      Hi again Carel,

      I have uploaded a new pano in the "Nacka Strand" serie, its name is
      "Nacka Strand (04)".
      In this one I have followed your advise, no sharpening on sky or water.
      How does the shimmering look on your computer with this panorama moving?

      Deval VR:
      http://www.360mh.com/ns04_dv.html

      QTVR:
      http://www.360mh.com/ns04.html

      Regarding the size, it got smaller than the others in the serie.
      N.S. 01: 3062 KB
      N.S. 02: 2675 KB
      N.S. 03: 2309 KB
      N.S. 04: 2154 KB