12523Re: My first pano

  • Peter Crowley
    Aug 31, 2007
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Yuval Levy <yahoo06@...> wrote:

      > Confirm - the stripes are malformed. See
      > <http://www.photopla.net/wwp0703/stripes.php> for an explanation.

      Okay, I understand the problem as being the seam between the zenith
      and nadir on the stripe. It appears that your solution is to try
      decreasing the levels of jpeg compression and look at each iteration
      manually until the seam becomes distinct. Is there not a better way
      (more automated) way to do this? I could just use the six cube faces
      separately, but that means I'd have to keep track of six different
      files instead of the single stripe file I have now.
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic