12090Re: My latest impulse pano buy off ebay

  • djfreddystapersma
    Aug 15, 2007
      Like I said before..
      Do not trust this..
      It is made from an inexpesive rainpipe holder.. for sale for around 2
      euro!!
      I would not trust this to hold my camera and lens!!
      I've made one myself and the first one broke off in the middle of the
      night.
      lucky the camera and lens survived...

      Regards. Freddy

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "hmmsomethingelse"
      <hmmsomethingelse@...> wrote:

      > > I see the person who bought one for 6p the day before me has left
      > good > feedback yesterday so hopefully it will appear in the next day
      > or so.
      >
      > Now I look at it actually the 6p bidder is also from Holland making me
      > wonder if it is a friend being supportive. Or its possible its just
      > someone searching for items located in Holland. At any rate it means
      > he should have received it the quickest, though post from Holland to
      > the UK shouldn't really take that much longer. To Hong Kong I don't
      know.

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic