12061Re: My latest impulse pano buy off ebay

  • hmmsomethingelse
    Aug 14, 2007
      > I see the person who bought one for 6p the day before me has left
      good > feedback yesterday so hopefully it will appear in the next day
      or so.

      Now I look at it actually the 6p bidder is also from Holland making me
      wonder if it is a friend being supportive. Or its possible its just
      someone searching for items located in Holland. At any rate it means
      he should have received it the quickest, though post from Holland to
      the UK shouldn't really take that much longer. To Hong Kong I don't know.
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic