462House for Rent on Road to El Valle - mid-January to mid-March 2014

  • patriceinpanama
    Oct 26, 2013

      HOME AVAILABLE FOR RENT in a quiet, private community on the road to El Valle de Anton: January 20 – March 23, 2014.

      We only moved in to our home the end of August, but we are returning to the States for two months for the birth of our first grandchild. We are continuing to make upgrades and renovations, so any photos and emenities listed will definitely change before mid-January. If you enjoy birds, we've already seen at least 40 different species, including Rufous Mot Mots; plus a variety of reptiles and Derby's Wooly Opossum.

      2BR/1BA, sleeps 5 (1 queen bed/1 bunk with twin upper and full lower); Fully furnished (including all kitchen ware and linens); Pool with outdoor shower and ½ BA; Washer/Dryer; Satellite TV; Internet available with Claro USB stick; Enclosed veranda; Utilities included; Ceiling fans throughout the house to enhance the almost constant breeze; Regular lawn and pool maintenance included; 20 minutes from grocery shopping and medical care in Coronado; 20 minutes from El Valle; 10 minutes from a great swimming and surfing beach; 10 minutes from the quaint Panamanian town of San Carlos; 1 hour from Panama City; 1.5-2 hour from Tocumen Airport. $1300.00/month.

      For photos, email me (I couldn't get them to upload here).

      For rental information, contact Kathy at Panama Coast Rentals,panamacoastrentals@..., Panama cell # (507) 6786-0854