455Re: Spacious Room Available Short Term Panama City

  • susanagg1
    Sep 29, 2013
      If you would consider renting by the night at a good rate (usually a few nights at a time) when you don't have a long term renter, please email me at: susanagg2@...
      I will be traveling to PC periodically for medical stuff...don't know how often, probably once a month for awhile, will know more in mid October and would love to rent a room with kitchen privileges in a private home or condo instead of an inexpensive hotel room. I am a long time resident of Panama (Bocas), with no nasty habits, used to saving on electricity (we live off grid), not an AC lover, used to cleaning up after myself. quiet, etc. My husband might come with me once in a while, not often. You can email me at: susanagg2@... or (remove spaces) susanagg2 @ gmail.com
      I use the web for groups so your email address is not visible to me, you need to do the "remove spaces" thing in order for me to see it. The most important thing for me is a good high quality bed.

      --- In Panama_realestate_FSBO_rent@yahoogroups.com, "mrnsttn" <mrnsttn@...> wrote:

      > Are you coming to Panama City to vacation or to check it out for
      > residency? We are offering to rent at $300/week; or up to $650/month.
      > The spacious, private bedroom is available with en suite bathroom,
      > Samsung remote-controlled A/C, cable TV and wireless internet. [B-)]
      > The living area is bright and spacious. There are city views from every
      > room. Each room has Samsung inverter A/C, but we are blessed with such
      > wonderful cooling breezes that we rarely use the A/C. Guests will have
      > access to the living area, kitchen. Washer/dryer is available in the
      > apartment, if needed. Enjoy the large pool, gym and area social with
      > children's play area. We are located in the "soho" of Panama City. email
      > for info and photos mrnsttn@...

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic