453Spacious Room Available Short Term Panama City

  • mrnsttn
    Sep 22, 2013
      Are you coming to Panama City to vacation or to check it out for residency? We are offering to rent at $300/week; or up to $650/month.  The spacious, private bedroom is available with en suite bathroom, Samsung remote-controlled A/C, cable TV and wireless internet.  B-)

      The living area is bright and spacious. There are city views from every room.  Each room has Samsung inverter A/C, but we are blessed with such wonderful cooling breezes that we rarely use the A/C. Guests will have access to the living area, kitchen. Washer/dryer is available in the apartment, if needed. Enjoy the large pool, gym and area social with children's play area. We are located in the "soho" of Panama City. email for info and photos mrnsttn@....

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic