446Beautiful titled land for sale in Volcan

  • chattyhippo
    Aug 10 12:19 PM
      Hello all,

      My wife and I have 5 hectares (12.5 acres) of beautiful, fully titled land about 10 kilometers from Volcan in Primavera (off the road to Caisan). Most of the land sits high and has views in all directions. There is also some lower land, a spring, and road-frontage. City water and electricity are available from the main road. The land is perfect for a mini horse farm — which was our original intention.

      Our plans have changed and we don't need as much land as we currently own. We are selling at $8 / meter. This price is negotiable and we will consider any reasonable offer.

      If you're interested please email me at chattyhippo@... and I can send pictures. We currently live in Prague but have representatives in Volcan who can show you the land.

      Thanks, Andrew