443Beautiful room for rent

  • panamagal17
    Jul 1, 2013
      We live in Pedasi and travel often to the city. This apartment has been wonderful, as we don't have to drag our stuff back and forth. We are looking for responsible, honest people who will use the apartment when traveling to the city or business personnel working here in the city.

      The apartment is 3 bedrooms - fully furnished with high-end furniture and beds. The bedroom has a 40' TV with cable, AC, Wi-Fi throughout the apartment. There is ample storage for suitcases etc

      Washer/Dryer/fridge is at your disposal, hot water, a huge balcony over looking Via Argentina outfitted with a sofa and two chars plus a breakfast table.

      Rent is $550.00 for a 6-month or more contract, less than 6 months is $650.00 per month includes kitchen privileges. The kitchen is fully stocked with all your cooking utensils. Although, you may want to walk to the many restaurants along Via Argentina.

      This is the best place in the city for walking; enjoying the park (on the next block) this is a very safe area. Once you come here you won't want to leave. Secure parking at an additional cost.

      Call Alice 6981 3035

      for pictures
      http://panama.es.craigslist.org/roo/3908013858.html