438Come Live in Panama, Two Blocks from the Canal, Your Own House, Only $700/mo

  • Dix
    May 10, 2013
      Come enjoy Panama for 4-9 mo for a very reasonable cost. Your own house, big yard and trees, birds, iguanas and close to everything. Two blocks from the canal, quiet tranquil neighborhood, in Diablo reverted area. Two bedroom, two bath, easy parking, close to markets, Albrook mall, the pools, the locks, etc. We need to go back to US for a few months and we are seeking a retired Gringo single or couple to share our house with. Just $700 /mo plus references and security. Come to Panama and live in your own house for a few months while you check it out for your retirement. Call us at 232-8718 or 6510-3417
      Dix and Michelle Roper