436HOUSE FOR RENT IN DIABLO TO RETIRED GRINGO SINGLE OR COUPLE $750

  • Dix
    Apr 23, 2013
      Looking for one person or a retired gringo couple that wants to come visit Panama for four to six months. Enjoy Panama and rent a nice house in Diablo for a very reasonable price. Available in 3-4 weeks when we leave to go travel. No pets, no heavy drinkers, no smokers. Just a responsible, mature, single or retired couple. This is a quiet safe area, two blocks from the Panama Canal, with lots of space. Big yard, trees, birds, and easy parking in front of the house. Two bedrooms and two baths. High speed internet. References and deposit required. $750 plus utilities. We would like visitation right to come back for a few days when the wahoo season is here. Markets, Albrook mall, the pool, train station, the locks, Clayton all close. Email us or call Dix or Michelle
      Cel 6510-3417 or house 232-0718