434Share House in Diablo with Gringo Owners That Travel Often

  • Dix
    Apr 7, 2013
      Want to have a base in Panama while you decide how, where and If you want to live in Panama? Or do you work for the Canal expansion and need a close, quiet, and comfortable place to stay? We are looking for a peaceful, mature person to rent a room in our house in Diablo, two blocks from the canal and next to Albrook. We would also consider a retired Gringo couple. Tranquil safe area with big trees, birds, and garden if you like. Upstairs bedroom with your own bath. Kitchen privileges, high speed internet. We are a married cpl that travel a lot and might be gone a large percentage of the time. Space for easy parking or 10 minutes walk to the bus. No pets, smokers or heavy drinkers. Prefer a retired Gringo or couple or someone that works close by. Six months minimum and rent is $450 a month plus utilities.
      Call Dix or Michelle 232 0718 or 6510-3417