429Furnished Room for Rent in Diablo House $500/mo

  • Dix
    Mar 23 10:34 AM
      We are looking for a quiet mature person to rent a room in our house in Diablo. Tranquil, safe area with a big yard, trees, birds and garden if you like. Upstairs bedroom with your own bath. High speed internet and kitchen privileges. Live with a married cpl that travels a lot. Space for easy parking in front of the house or ten minute walk to bus and market. No pets, smokers, or heavy drinkers. Prefer someone that works close by or a retired Gringo. Six months minimum. $500 a month plus utilities. email us or call 232-0718