427Re: [Panama_realestate_FSBO_rent] Re: USA TAXES UPON SALE OF PANAMANIAN PROPERTY?

  • C. Schuler
    Mar 16, 2013
      Like I said, don't pay don't worry.....:)

      Thank-you,
      CS

      This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of
      the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged.
      If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for
      delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
      reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this message is strictly
      prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please notify
      the sender immediately and arrange for the return or destruction of these
      documents.