Brattonsville

  • Buddy Metz
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      Pards, I feel that this is a easier way for everyone to keep in
      contact, and to also spread the word of other future events. I know
      that we were talking about rations for Brattonsville, and I was
      wondering what everyone was bringing and how we could make it as
      Authentic as possible. If you have any Ideas let Me know.
      Buddy Metz