Re: AN1.16.1-94 Ekadhamma (4/11)

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
      Dear Nina and friends,

      thanks again, Nina. I have finally "discovered" the problem on my
      computer.

      Your suggestions are good, especially paapikaa = because (it is) bad.
      I keep forgetting this meaning of the ablative. I shall incorporate
      your suggestions, where possible, in the next post, which is the last
      for Dutiya Vagga.

      I wish you a pleasant and rewarding trip to Thailand.

      The coming three weeks I cannot read along with you since I am in
      Thailand.