Re: [Pali] for a promise long overdue

  • nina van gorkom
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2006
      Venerable Bhante Pandita,
      Thank you very much for the explanations. I have to review all your files
      which I kept, but slowly it comes back what I learnt. I know that you are
      always very busy, and I appreciate it that you took time to explain. Many
      others will be glad about it too if you can add anything else to your
      explanations of the files you gave to us. For instance I have your file verb
      stems, but since they have not many explanations, I got rather stuck. still,
      it is a useful subject, helping us to recognize verbs in the texts. So, if
      you could sometimes add to it here and there, anything is of great help.
      With respect,
      Nina.