Udana verses - Thanks.

  • bh. santi
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2005
      Dear Rett and friends,

      thanks for the suggestions. I think u and _ will work but underlining
      appears like this: (I don't see anything underlined)

      u u u u u _ u u

      I did indeed mean mattaa - measures - but I was trying not to sound too
      technical.

      The two verses you sent back look almost the same as what I suspected except
      I was breaking them up into semi-lines too, and I put some vaa s on the
      wrong side of the semi-line breaks. I still don't know what kind of metre
      this is, but when I try chanting it the way you sent it back it sounds quite
      rhythmical.

      Thanks,

      Bhikkhu Santidhamma.