Re: Pali Day by Day E042 (Ex11D)

    Message 1 of 219 , Dec 2, 2005
      Dear Florent and friends,

      the following sentence should be corrected as:

      Devaa amhaaka.m putte ca nattaaro ca rakkhantu.

      The solutions are now available online:
      http://www.tipitaka.net/pali/palidd/paliload.php?page=e11

      --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, flrobert2000 wrote:

      15.May the deities protect our sons and grandsons.
      devaa / rakkhantu / amha.m / putte / ca / nattaaro
      Devaa amha.m putte ca nattaaro ca rakkhantu.
      Message 219 of 219 , Mar 8, 2007
        Dear Florent,

        allow me to suggest the following correction:
        Sattamo Edwardnaamo bhuupati chabbiisatiyaa vassaana.m upari kaala.m
        akaasi.

        --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, flrobert2000 wrote:

        8. King Edward VII died 26 years ago.
        bhuupati / Edwardnaamo / sattamo / kaalam akaasi /
        chabbiisati / vasse / upari
        Sattamo Edwardnaamo bhuupati chabbisati vasse upari kaalam akaasi.