SV: SV: [Pali] Why kissa hetu?

  • Ole Holten Pind
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 25, 2005
      Dear Tzung-Kuen,

      < So, could we say it is wrong for PED p.733 to take hetu in this
      construction to be in accusative case? And the commentatary, for example, Ps
      I 149, is right to construe 'kissa hetu' with ki.m kaara.naa, which seems
      to suggest hetu here is syntactically ablative?

      Yes.

      Best regards,

      Ole Pind

      <http://promos.hotbar.com/promos/promodll.dll?RunPromo&El=&SG=&RAND=34571&pa
      rtner=hbtools> Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 6, 2005
        Dear Frank, Ole, Tzung-kuen and friends,

        thanks to everyone for another fruitful year. I wish everyone a happy
        and uplifting year.

        --- In Pali@yahoogroups.com, Frank wrote:

        Metta and holiday greetings to all...