Dream

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2005
      Sutta friends,

      I'm working on sleep and dreams as discussed in the Pali Canon.
      The Buddha once mentions that he would not do evil (or something to that
      effect) even in a dream.

      Could someone let me know the reference of this statement?

      May all the eleven blessings attend your dreams.

      Sukhi [be happy!].

      Piya Tan
      Lecturer & Instructor
      Brahm Education Centre
      Singapore
      website: www.brahmec.com
    • Ngawang Dorje
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2005
        Hi,

        > Could someone let me know the reference of this statement? <

        I would be interested as I have read somewhere that Arahant never dream.

        Rahula.