Re: [Pali] Compound question, to Ven. Pandita.

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2005
      Venerable Bhante Pandita,
      You are very kind. I am so glad conditions worked out favorably, so that my
      spam mail was saved, and also just before I go on pilgrimage to India for
      five weeks this Monday.
      I downloaded your Pdf on Compounds from palistudy and I shall study it. We
      learn so much from you. I'll ask Connie to save your explanations for me.
      With respect,
      Nina.