Re: FW: [Pali] Compound question

  • ashinpan@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2005
      Nina

      Sorry for my late reply. My very intelligent Gmail filter has thought your
      forwarded message to be spam, and sent it the spam folder. I was able to
      salvage it only by an accidental check; even then, my computer was in
      trouble so I was not able to make the materials into PDF format suitable for
      the Web.

      Now I have uploaded my lecture notes on the topics of compounds. I may
      follow it up with some explanations soon.

      with metta

      Ven. Pandita

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2005
        Venerable Bhante Pandita,
        You are very kind. I am so glad conditions worked out favorably, so that my
        spam mail was saved, and also just before I go on pilgrimage to India for
        five weeks this Monday.
        I downloaded your Pdf on Compounds from palistudy and I shall study it. We
        learn so much from you. I'll ask Connie to save your explanations for me.
        With respect,
        Nina.