log

  • joseph
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2005
      Hello all
      Is there, and if not, can anyone, for future benefit of all, create,
      a `blog' of this site?
      It may serve greatly to clarify some very contemporary and
      `Burning' questions.

      p.s.
      Recently started a yahoo group: ju-buddha
      As a sort of ethnic comfort, but it really is for all,
      To be universal as the Dhamma is.
      Some of my late convictions, musings and speculations will be
      included,
      But I wish for a less central contribution...
      I do request you general permission to quote, borrow and use some of
      the writings
      That appeared here.
      If anybody objects, please tell me so.
      Metta