Re: [Pali] SN XII.2 or S 2.1.1.2 phassa.

  • Alan McClure
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 21, 2005
      Hello Nina,

      You have finally convinced me. I have done some reading and have taken
      another thorough look at some of what Vens. Bhikkhu Bodhi and
      Nyanatiloka have to say, and though I think that "sense contact" is
      still a usable term _if_ kept in context, perhaps in the best interest
      of allowing for subtlety in this case where otherwise it might not be
      assumed by the unknowing reader, "contact" as you suggest, would be the
      best choice. I will make the changes.

      Metta,

      Alan